Grand Jury recesses until June 24
The multicounty grand jury charged with investigating accusations of misconduct by Rogers County officials recessed Thursday until June 24-26, saying it needed to hear from more witnesses before returning a finding in the matter.Continued ...
- Harps Food opens new store in Inola
- Tri-County CASA seeks additional volunteers as child abuse cases increase
- Judge refuses to dismiss Grubowski in DA suit
- Controversial schools chief attracts crowd of opponents
- Grand Jury recesses until June 24
VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
The man accused of carrying a backpack containing a rice cooker near the Boston Marathon finish line on the anniversary of the bombings was arraigned Wednesday. He's being held on $100,000 bail.Continued ...
- VIDEO: From infant to teen in four minutes
- VIDEO: A year after marathon bombing, Boston remains strong
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
Perry honored by Grand Gateway
The late Mickey Perry was awarded the Northeastern Oklahoma Leadership Award by the Grand Gateway Economic Development Authority.Continued ...
- Pocahontas Club members help community
- Former Claremore resident’s generosity aids construction of the new OSU Equine Center
- Perry honored by Grand Gateway
- Hrdlicka, Teter pour ‘heart’ into Zebra soccer program
- SOCCER: JV Lady Zebras edge Verdigris, 2-1
- Hart: Vols hoops job still 'extremely attractive'
- BIG 12 MBB: Kansas State gives Weber 1-year contract extension
- NCAA MEN'S BB: Manning completes Wake Forest coaching staff