Sheriff, 2 others out of libel suit
Rogers County Sheriff Scott Walton, businessman Russell Guilfoyle and resident Billy D. Jones are no longer defendants in the defamation lawsuit by District Attorney Janice Steidley and two assistants against sponsors of last fall's failed citizens petition for a local grand jury investigation of the prosecutors.Continued ...
- School board gives release for OEC funding rally
- St. Patrick’s Day festivities coming to downtown
- Senate OKs bill to offer company incentives
- A question of authority
- Sheriff, 2 others out of libel suit
How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
When a mysterious disease fells people - as happened in California recently, with as many as 20 children experiencing unexplained paralysis - teams of physicians and epidemiologists quickly mobilize. Perhaps you saw the movie "Contagion"? The idea is to find the culprit before it spreads but also to prevent public panic.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Family rescued from ferocious feline
- VIDEO: Mother, children rescued from van in ocean
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
Meyer guest speaker at annual book review
The author of “I Called Him Uncle Will.” Doris “Coke” Meyer will be the guest speaker at the annual book review sponsored by Chapter BM P.E.O. The book review will be at First United Methodist Church Family Life Center, 1615 N. Hwy. 88 on Friday, March 7, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. Tickets are currently on sale for $10 per person.Continued ...
- Claremore schools participate in Read Across America week
- CHS Froshmore Academic Team
- Meyer guest speaker at annual book review