DA’s libel suit attacked on political free speech principle
Sponsors of the unsuccessful grand jury petition to investigate District Attorney Janice Steidley have urged dismissal of her defamation lawsuit against them on the basis it violates their rights to free political speech.
- Ice, snow cover roads in Rogers County
- 2 deaths blamed on winter storm in Oklahoma
- Nelson Mandela mourned worldwide
- Grand jury probe into Owasso government corruption may end today
- DA’s libel suit attacked on political free speech principle
VIDEO: World reacts to death of Mandela
Nelson Mandela spent nearly a third of his life as a prisoner of apartheid before leading South Africa in a relatively peaceful transition of power that inspired the world. The iconic figure died Thursday at the age of 95.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Man found alive in the depths of the ocean
- VIDEO: Amazon shows off drone package delivery system
- VIDEO: World reacts to death of Mandela
Share the Spirit assists with Christmas dinner baskets
John was recently injured at work, breaking his collarbone in a fall.Continued ...
- Rice reschedules annual Tree of Remembrance Service
- Rice to host annual Tree of Remembrance Service
- Share the Spirit assists with Christmas dinner baskets