Judge Post disqualifies herself from DA’s cases
District Judge Dynda Post has signed a court order removing herself from juvenile or other cases involving District Attorney Janice Steidley’s office because Steidley recently questioned the judge’s impartiality.Continued ...
- Rogers County schools experience minimal test disruptions
- Construction bid awarded for King Rd. widening
- Oklahoma high court reinstates tax panel's ruling
- Senate passes bill to cut income taxes
- Judge Post disqualifies herself from DA’s cases
Paint, doodle and sketch: 3 apps for art lovers
In the absence of a palette of watercolors and a sketchpad, these three apps can fill in as your art supplies of choice.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- VIDEO: Moose charges snowmobile, flees after warning shot
- Paint, doodle and sketch: 3 apps for art lovers
Port of Catoosa companies are Red Cross “Heroes”
Recently during the month of March, the local American Red Cross service center held it’s annual “HEROES for the American Red Cross” Campaign. This is the only formal fundraising campaign they conduct each year. This year’s Champaign Chairman is Bob Portiss, Port Director, Tulsa Port of Catoosa. The goal is to raise $35,000.Continued ...
- Claremore HS to perform ‘South Pacific’ Friday
- Remembering Back When...
- Port of Catoosa companies are Red Cross “Heroes”