PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, MARCH 21 & 28, 2014.
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
Rural Water District No. 3 ,
13277 South Ash Street
Claremore, Oklahoma 74018
Ph. (918) 341-0851
Separate Sealed Bids for the construction of "Old S.H. 88 CDBG Water Line Project" which will include approximately 8,477 LF of 12" DR-13. 5 HDPE water line with miscellaneous fitting, existing water line connections and associated appurtenances in Sections 13, 14 and 24, T-22-N, R-15- E, Rogers County; will be received by Rural Water District No. 3 Rogers County, at the office of the District, located at 13277 South Ash Street, Claremore, Oklahoma until 1:00 p.m., on the 3rd day of April, 2014, and then at said office publicly opened and read aloud.
A mandatory pre-bid conference will be held at the District ' s office located at 13277 South Ash Street in Claremore, Oklahoma, at 1:00 pm on the 24th
day of April, 2014. All prospective Bidders must attend.
All bids must include assurances that the following provisions will be complied with:
1. Federal Labor Standards Provisions, US Department of Labor, 29 CFR 5;
2. Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1974, as amended; 12 U.S.C. 1701U, which requires that, to the greatest extent feasible, opportunities for training and employment be given lower- income residents of the project area and contracts for work in substantial part by persons residing in the area of the project;
3. Section 109 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974 which assures that no person shall, on the grounds of race, color, natural origin or sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of or be subjected to discrimination;
4. Certification of Non-Segregated Facilities, which assures the bidder does not maintain or provide any segregated facilities;
5. Equal Opportunity Provisions - Executive Order 11246, as amended, which assures non-discrimination;
6. Minority Business Enterprise and Women Business Enterprise provisions which encourage minority- owned business and women-owned businesses to bid on the project;