CLAREMORE — Results of the 2012 Bluegrass & Chili Festival Chili Cook off were released Tuesday by the Claremore Chamber of Commerce.
Those placing in their respective divisions included:
• 1st Place: Mike Barber, Buzzard Bait Chili & BBQ, Tulsa
• 2nd Place: Bruce Brown, Bandwagon Chili, Wichita, Kan.
• 3rd Place: Stuart Frye, School House Chili, Little Rock, Ark.
• 4th Place: Julie Brown, One Hot Mama, Wichita, Kan.
• 5th Place: Clif Dugan, Red Rat Chili, Denison, Texas
• 1st Place: Bob Carroll, Hot Stuff Chili, Tulsa
• 2nd Place: Carl Mertins, Claremore
• 3rd Place: Nathan Lashley
• 1st Place: Claremore Physicians Immediate Care
CHILI VERDE DIVISION:
• 1st Place: Randy Beams, Gotee Chili, Broken Arrow
• 2nd Place: Julie Brown, One Hot Mama, Wichita, Kan.
NON PROFIT DIVISION:
• 1st Place: Safenet Services
• Open 1st Place Melissa White, Rogers County Training Center, Claremore
• ICS 1st Place: Tony Loretti, Dude’s Flamin Red, Tulsa
• ICS 2nd Place: Julie Brown, One Hot Mama, Wichita, Kan.
Ham Man Ship:
• 1st Place: The Sleepless Knights, Raleigh, N.C.
• 2nd Place: Toe Jam Chili
• 3rd Place: Brenda Pendergraft, Claremore
• 1st Place: Safenet
• 2nd Place: Toe Jam Chili, Dr. Nathan Lashley, Tulsa
• 3rd Place The Sleepless Knights
Best of Show:
• 1st Place: Toe Jam Chili
• 2nd Place: The Sleepless Knights
• 3rd Place: Safenet Services
• Claremore Physicians Immediate Care
The International Chili Society Red & Verde 1st Place will go to Charleston, W. Va. to compete in the world cook-off for a top prize of $25,000.