PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, JANUARY 20 & 27, 2013.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA.
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE
OF VERA PAULINE SMITH, DECEASED.
Combined Notice to Creditors, Notice of Hearing Petition for Summary Administration, Notice of Final Accounting, Determination of Heirship, Distribution and Discharge
A Petition for Summary Administration Pursuant to 58 O.S. § 245 has been filed in the above-styled cause. Pursuant to 58 O.S. § 246 the following combined notices are hereby given:
1. The name, address and date of death of the Decedent are as follows:
Name: Vera Pauline Smith
Address:128 Suburban Lane, Inola, OK 74036
Date of Death: August 8, 2010
2. The name and address of the Petitioner is as follows:
Name: Mary Geneva Smith
Address: 223 L. B. May Scenic Lane, Pawhuska, OK 74056
3. The total value of the probate estate of the Decedent as set forth in the Petition is as follows:
Value of Estate: $15,000.00
4. Pursuant to the provisions of 58 O.S. Sec. 246, the following dates have been set for filing the Final Accounting and Petition for Distribution and for the hearing on the order allowing final accounting, determination of heirs, legatees and devisees, if any, distribution and discharge:
Filing Date: March 6, 2013
Hearing Date: April 1, 2013, at 9:00am.
Place of Hearing: District Court of Rogers County, OK, before Judge Shelia Condren.
5. The Petition sets forth the names and addresses of all known creditors, heirs and devisees of the Decedent. Pursuant to 58 O.S. Sec. 246, each person receiving this Notice is advised of the following:
A. Each person receiving this Notice must file objections to the petition at least ten (10) days before the hearing and send a copy to the petitioner or that person will be deemed to have waived any objections to the petition.
B If an objection is filed at least ten (10) days before the hearing, the court will determine at the hearing whether the Will attached to the petition shall be admitted to probate, whether summary proceedings are appropriate and, if so, whether the estate will be distributed and to whom the estate will be distributed.