ITEM 10: ROADS & BRIDGES: None presented.
ITEM 11: CASH FUND ESTIMATE OF NEEDS & REQUEST FOR APPROPRIATIONS: None presented.
ITEM 12: TRANSFER OF FUNDS:
1. District 2 – 82ST-110 Salaries to 82ST-400 Capital Outlay - $100,000.00
2. Sheriff – 04CF-113 Part-time Salaries and 04CF-400 Capital Outlay to 04CF-200
M&O - $15,000.00
3. General Government- 20-200 to 20-402 Building Improvement - $5505.00
Commissioner Helm made a motion to approve Items 1-3 and Chairman Thacker seconded the motion. Roll call: Thacker-aye, DeLozier – aye, Helm-aye. Motion carried.
ITEM 13: UTILITY PERMITS:
1. AT &T, trenching, beginning approximately 240’ South of the Northwest Corner of Township 21 North, Range 15 East, Section 6; from 14.5’ East of Centerline, then buried North approximately 5 feet. (District 3)
2. Chelsea Gas Authority, boring, Township 23 North, Range 17 East, Section 31, SE/4 and
Township 22 North, Range 17 East, Section 6, NE/4 or 16495 E. 410 Road. (District 1)
3. Rural Water District No. 3, Rogers County, boring, to cross North 177th E. Ave., approximately 1077 feet south of the Northeast corner of Section 23, Township 21 North, Range 14 East. (D 2) Commissioner Helm made a motion to approve Items 1 – 3 and Commissioner DeLozier seconded the motion. Roll call: Thacker-aye, DeLozier – aye, Helm-aye. Motion carried.
ITEM 14: CLAIMS: None presented.
2. Attendant Care
ITEM 15: BLANKET PURCHASE ORDERS:
1. Material, Supplies, Parts, Groceries & Prescriptions –
District 3 to Lowe’s - $500.00
District 3 to American Waste Control - $1000.00
District 3 to American Waste Control - $500.00
District 3 to Pixley Lumber - $300.00
District 3 to Wal-mart - $100.00
District 1 to R&S Auto Parts - $350.00
District 1 to American Waste Control - $750.00
Emergency Management to Froman - $500.00
E-911 to Froman - $400.00
Chairman Thacker made a motion to approve blanket purchase orders as presented and Commissioner DeLozier seconded the motion. Roll call: Thacker-aye, DeLozier – aye, Helm-aye. Motion carried.
2. Orders Exceeding Amount of Issuance – None presented.
ITEM 16: GRANTS: None presented.
1TEM 17: PAYMENT REQUISITION – CONSTRUCTION FUND – RCB BANK, TRUSTEE: None presented.
ITEM 18: AGENDA ITEMS:
1. Update by BKL, Inc., and Flintco regarding Courthouse and E911 Center Projects – B. J. Fay, Flintco, stated they are doing special inspections on the courthouse and testing the fire doors. We are currently running under budget. At the 911 Center, work is being done on the dirtwork and building pad. Kim Reeves, BKL, updated the board they would be closing out the job soon and anticipating doing the punch list on the courthouse.