3. Publication of Commissioner’s Proceedings; Bids; Legal Ads & Notices – (D#3 Thacker) Lengthy discussion was held concerning the posting of Commissioner Proceedings, Bids, Legal Ads and Legal Notices. Commissioner Thacker stated that the Claremore Progress mainly reaches the City of Claremore. Felt that rotating the publications in the County would service a greater number of citizens. Chairman Helm said the Commissioners make the choice on where to publish the counties business. Commissioner Thacker stated the Board wants to do what is best for all citizens of Rogers County. Myron Grabowski voiced concerns as to the liability this would open the County to. Commissioner Thacker made a motion to rotate on a quarterly basis all Postings, Bids, Legal Notices, Legal Ads and Commissioner Proceedings with Chairman Helm seconding the motion. Roll Call: Helm-aye, Thacker-aye, DeLozier- no. Motion carried.
4. Removal of Vendors/Suppliers from the bid mailing list – (D#3 Thacker) Discussion concerning removal of vendors who have not responded to bids for the past three (3) bid periods. Options included removal now, sending letter of inquiry with next bid period, or sending letter of inquiry before next bid period. Commissioner DeLozier made a motion to send a letter of inquiry now with Chairman Helm seconding the motion. Roll Call: Helm-aye, Thacker-aye, DeLozier-aye. Motion carried.
5. Open & Award Bid #597 – Use Dump Truck – District #3 – (D#3 Thacker) 15 Bid Packets were mailed. O returned undeliverable with 6 responses.
• Enid Mack Sales – No Bid
• Frontier Equipment, Yukon – No Bid
• Roberts Truck Center, OKC – No Bid
• Rush Truck Center – 2009 Peterbuilt #389 - $82,813.59
• Rush Truck Center – 2007 Peterbuilt #378 - $86,684.39
• Yoak Properties – 2005 Freightliner #M2112 - $55,000.00
Commissioner Thacker made a motion to table for two (2) week for review with Commissioner DeLozier seconding the motion. Roll Call: Helm-aye, Thacker-aye, DeLozier-aye. Motion carried.
6. Resolution for Disposing of Equipment for District #3 as follows: