ITEM 14: CLAIMS:
1. Salaries – January 2013 -- Commissioner Helm made a motion to approve as presented with Chairman Thacker seconding the motion. Roll call: Thacker-aye, DeLozier-aye, Helm- aye. Motion carried.
2. Attendant Care- none presented
ITEM 15: BLANKET PURCHASE ORDERS:
1. Material, Supplies, Parts, Groceries & Prescriptions –
Sheriff to D#2 for fuel $500.00
Sheriff to D#1 for fuel $3,000.00
Sheriff to Comdata for fuel $17,000.00
Sheriff to Bimbo Bakeries for inmates $1450.00
Sheriff to Farmer Brothers Coffee for inmates $200.00
Sheriff to Sysco for inmates $3,800.00
Sheriff to Warehouse Market for inmates $200.00
Sheriff to Performance Food Group for inmates $6,000.00
Sheriff to U.S. Foods for inmates $600.00
Sheriff to Correction Dental Services for inmates $2,000.00
Sheriff to Mobile X-Ray for inmates $600.00 -- Commissioner DeLozier made a motion to approve with Commissioner Helm seconding the motion. Roll call: Thacker-aye, DeLozier-aye, Helm-aye. Motion carried.
2. Orders Exceeding Amount of Issuance – none presented
ITEM 16: GRANTS: none presented
1TEM 17: PAYMENT REQUISITION – CONSTRUCTION FUND – RCB BANK, TRUSTEE: none presented
ITEM 18: AGENDA ITEMS:
1. Update by BKL, Inc., and Flintco regarding Courthouse and E911 Center Projects – B. J. Fay with Flintco reported workers are currently painting on second floor of new Courthouse. The Alley between the courthouse and jail is nearing completion with the pouring of the concrete. Bid openings for the E-911 Center will be @ 1:00p.m. on Thursday at the County Building. Discussion only – no action taken.
2. Presentation by P & K Equipment (D2) Randall Bobbit, Owasso Store Manager and Tony Carleson, Sales Representative for P & K made a presentation concerning leasing of equipment. With this program, each year the county would be able to upgrade current equipment. Also, maintenance would be covered by P & K Equipment. Discussion only – no action taken.
3. Presentation by ECA-AST – Environmental Compliance Auditing –Aboveground Storage Tanks (D1) Darin Thompson with ECA-AST presented the Commissioners with information regarding the regulations of above ground storage tanks. He also stated the benefits of his company in regards to complying with state and federal laws. Discussion only – no action taken.