4. Open Dialog with the City of Claremore concerning Consolidating/Integrating the Rogers County E911 Center with the City of Claremore’s 911 Center – (D#3 Thacker) Commissioner Thacker reported he wants to make sure the County keeps dialog open with the City of Claremore regarding consolidating/integrating the 911 Center. Commissioner DeLozier reported the County does have an open dialog with the City of Claremore; with the new City Manager coming in, we are waiting for him to get on his feet. Discussions held regarding needing a new building for 911 purposes; public wants a consolidated center. Discussions only, no action taken.
5. Open & Award Bid #26 – Non-Woven Geotextile – (6 months bid) 6 bid packets were mailed with 0 being returned undeliverable and 1 response received as follows: Maxwell Supply of Tulsa - ***NOTE***see attached copy of bid for complete information***Chairman Helm made a motion to accept the only bid submitted from Maxwell Supply Company with Commissioner Thacker seconding the motion. Roll Call: Helm-aye, Thacker-aye, DeLozier-aye. Motion carried.
6. Web Site & E-Mail Hosting thru Tulsa Connect – (Brett Williston, IT) Brett Williston, I.T., reported the County has reached the 75 mail box limit with Tulsa Connect; received quote from Tulsa Connect for premium web hosting from January 2013 thru June 2013 (including 25 e-mail boxes) for $179.70 = $29.98/month; Williston recommends Board approval. Chairman Helm made a motion to approve with Commissioner Thacker seconding the motion. Roll Call: Helm-aye, Thacker-aye, DeLozier-aye. Motion carried.
7. Builder’s Risk Coverage Declarations BR71591541 and authorization to sign Endorsement Changes Policy for District #1 – (D#1 DeLozier) Commissioner DeLozier reported the builder’s risk coverage declaration BR71591541 was for the new warehouse District #1 is currently building and made a motion to approve with Chairman Helm seconding the motion. Roll Call: Helm-aye, Thacker-aye, DeLozier-aye. Motion carried.
8. Resolutions for Disposing of Equipment for Rogers County Election Board, as follows: OKIDATA computer printer – sn#808B2240243 – junked Swintec typewriter 2640 – no serial # found – junked 2- - 6 foot fold-a-ramp – no serial # - junked 65” wide poll path – no serial # - junked 2 - - 2 foot threshold ramp – no serial # - junked Discussions held regarding contacting other Election Board offices to see if they could possibly use the ramps; Commissioner’s warehouses might be able to use ramps during bridge projects. Chairman Helm made a motion to approve with Commissioner Thacker seconding the motion. Roll Call: Helm-aye, Thacker-aye, DeLozier-aye. Motion carried.