PUBLISHED IN THE CLAREMORE DAILY PROGRESS, CLAREMORE, OKLAHOMA, SEPTEMBER 10, 17 & 24, 2013.
IN THE DISTRICT COURT
IN AND FOR
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
DAKE PROPERTIES, INC., Plaintiff,
CHESTER BAUGH and CINDY BAUGH, husband and wife; Defendants.
Case No. CV-2013-81
JUDGE DYNDA R. POST
NOTICE BY PUBLICATION
STATE OF OKLAHOMA TO: CHESTER BAUGH and CINDY BAUGH, husband and wife;
TAKE NOTICE that the Plaintiff, DAKE PROPERTIES, INC., has filed its Petition to Quiet Title in the above styled case in District Court of Rogers County, Oklahoma, and that you must answer the Petition of the Plaintiffs on filed in this case on or before the 25th day of October, 2013, or the allegations of the Petition will be taken as true and judgment rendered against you:
1. Determining that Plaintiff is the owner of and in the possession of all the real property and premises described herein;
2. Determining that CHESTER BAUGH and CINDY BAUGH, husband and wife, have no right, title, lien, estate, encumbrance, claim, assessment or interest, either in law or equity, in and to the real property involved herein;
3. Determining that the Plaintiff has acquired title and ownership of all the property involved herein by conveyance of record.
5. Determining that the Plaintiff is without any plain, speedy or adequate remedy at law; and that by reason of the aforesaid facts, plead herein Plaintiff is entitled to a perpetual injunction against all of said Defendants enjoining them from ever making or asserting or attempting to assert any claim of right or interest in or to any of the real property described herein.
6. Quieting title in Plaintiff to all of the real property and premises described herein as a result of conveyance of record, to-wit:
Lot 8 in Block 5 of SOUTH POINTE, an Addition to the City of Claremore, Rogers County, Oklahoma, according to the recorded Plat thereof;