Claremore Daily Progress

October 18, 2013

Ask the Mayor

Mickey Perry
Mayor of Claremore


Is the street light at Will Rogers and Lynn Riggs going to be replaced, they have been out for months?  How do we report street lights that are not working?
The light was knocked down in an accident several months ago and a replacement pole has been ordered.  The wiring is in place and as soon as the pole arrives it will be installed.
To report a street light outage you can call 918-341-2895 and report it.  You can also go to the City website  to report an outage. See you around town!
If you have any questions about Claremore please contact me at or call me at 918-277-1840.  Our council meetings are the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month, please join us.