A Claremore man accused of allegedly raping two teenage girls at a party in 2007 has pleaded no contest to misdemeanor charges.

Andrew Carrell Conder, 21, was scheduled for a pretrial conference on Monday, but instead entered a plea of no contest on two charges of contributing to the delinquency of minors.

The original charges against Conder included first-degree rape, second-degree rape and two charges of attempted first-degree rape. However, those charges were dismissed on Monday with the new plea to misdemeanor charges.

Rogers County District Judge Dwayne Steidley sentenced Conder to a one year suspended prison sentence with an 11 month judicial review, 10 weekends at Avalon for each count, to run concurrently. He was also ordered to pay $200 in fines, plus court costs.

Conder was arrested after an investigation into the May 11, 2007, party and the alleged incidents of rape.

During a preliminary hearing held in September 2007, the victims, 15 and 16-year-old girls at the time of the party, testified to incidents that allegedly occurred that night at 2002 S. Cherokee Place in the South Pointe addition. Both the victims stated alcohol was served at the teen party and that they were both drunk to the point that several teens had taken their drinks away because “we were out of control.” The younger girl also stated she remembered “sitting on the couch around 10 or 11 (p.m.) and I woke up in the hospital.”

Further testimony from the older victim stated she, Conder and the younger victim and another male and female entered a bedroom together and the door was shut and locked.

One of the victims called what allegedly happened inside the room an “orgy.”

When police arrived at the party, they found two juveniles overdosing on an unknown drug around 10:28 p.m. May 11, 2007. Officers reported one teen unconscious, sweating profusely, foaming at the mouth with a large amount of vomit on his shirt.

According to police reports, seven teens who attended the party were transported to Claremore Regional Hospital and Tulsa hospitals with signs of alcohol poisoning. Three of those were reported being admitted to intensive care.