Former bank president, Enid mayor and school board president and winner of numerous awards in Enid, Ernst Currier was arrested Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2017, on allegations of fraud and identity theft. Currier was involved in numerous projects, campaigns and organizations dating back years in Enid. This collection of News & Eagle photographs throughout the years shows the extent of his involvement in the community.
As featured on
- One killed in three-car wreck in Claremore
- Art supply store now open in Ne-Mar
- Olivia Newton-John bringing five decades of hits to Rogers County
- St. Mary's CEO: Hospital challenges are shrinking, uncertain state budgets, recruitment
- Astronomy professor calls trilogy of lunar events "simply spectacular"
- CPD investigating Kum & Go robbery
- New Business brings CBD oil to Claremore
- Rogers County residents to be special guests at regional comic convention
- Voters pass Verdigris bond issue
- Former ‘Pillar’ frontman, Dove Award winner starting church in Rogers County