The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders will host a cheer clinic on June 23 at ONEOK Field in Tulsa.
Camp DCC is a fun and entertaining dance and cheer program offering kids the opportunity to train with, and learn from, the most renowned cheerleading squad ever — the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading program focuses on having fun while learning exciting choreography and dancing with the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Participants, ages 5 through 15 years old, are grouped by age to learn warm-ups, dance routines and team spirit with special emphasis on self-confidence, poise, motivation and technical style.
The 1-day ONEOK Field 2012 Cheerleading sessions include:
* Cheerleading instruction, dance routines, team spirit and games
* Special emphasis on self confidence, poise, motivation and technical style
* All participants grouped by age and skill level
* Low Participant-To-DCC Ratio to ensure individual attention to perfecting techniques
* Tulsa Drillers pre-game on-field performance, ticket to June 23rd game, lunch, poms, photos and more
* Special current and former DCC instructors, subject to availability
Those interested in participating in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders clinic, go to the Tulsa Drillers Web site at www.tulsa.drillers.milb.com.