Oologah junior forward Shawn Worley was the lone recipient from Rogers County to earn first or second-team recognition on the Tulsa World All-Metro Boys Soccer squad.
Worley helped lead the Mustangs to a No. 3 ranking in Class 4A and a 13-2 overall record this past spring.
Honorable mention honors from Rogers County were given to the following players:
Catoosa — Buddy Ginn and Gerardo Nino.
Claremore — Zane Greer, Tommy Howe and Austin McKinney.
Claremore Sequoyah — Austin Bourgeois and Chance Schultz.
Oologah — Kyle Clark, Kolten Kitterman and Josh Snook.
Verdigris — J.D. Hanslovan and Felipe Zanolli.
The first-team honorees for the Tulsa World All-Metro Boys Soccer squad went to the following players:
* Truman Berghall, junior goalkeeper, Jenks.
* Andrew DeLaPaz, sophomore midfielder, East Central.
* Austin Ford, senior midfielder, Fort Gibson.
* Kody Gardner, senior midfielder, Tulsa Edison.
* Keegan King, sophomore midfielder, Booker T. Washington.
* Brad Mills, senior midfielder, Coweta.
* Michael Mitrik, junior defender, Jenks.
* Pedro Nava, senior defender, Cascia Hall.
* Tomiwa Olaniran, senior midfielder, Booker T. Washington.
* Jeremy Rector, senior midfielder, Broken Arrow.
* Jose Valdez, senior forward, East Central.
Olaniran received the Tulsa World All-Metro Player of the Year award after leading the Hornets to the Class 5A state finals.