City open records dispute continues
The city of Claremore will pay $41,324.25 in attorney fees to the Vinita law firm who challenged their compliance with the Oklahoma Open Records Act.
- Claremore sisters featured on talk show
- Elementary students learn to bid at Zebra Stripes auction
- Treasurer issues tax warrants
- No evidence or human remains found
- City open records dispute continues
Brother sues W.Va. senator over business loan
U.S. Sen. Joe Manchin's brother claims he's owed $1.7 million that he loaned to keep a family carpet out of bankruptcy in the 1980s.Continued ...
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Brother sues W.Va. senator over business loan
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman