Claremore brand: Clearly More
Claremore citizens received a sneak peek of the city’s new branding strategy Thursday night during a presentation by Arnett Muldrow & Associates, a South Carolina-based firm hired to energize development, drive business growth and encourage relocation.Continued ...
- Commissioners vote to lift burn ban
- Committee approve county government reforms
- Live racing returns to Will Rogers Downs on Monday
- House approves plan for triggred tax cuts
- Claremore brand: Clearly More
VIDEO: Mother, children rescued from van in ocean
Witnesses in Daytona Beach watched as a woman drove her van with three children into the ocean. Their dramatic rescue was captured on video.Continued ...
- VIDEO: New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast unveiled
- VIDEO: Apple iPhone to become more car-friendly
- VIDEO: Mother, children rescued from van in ocean
Meyer guest speaker at annual book review
The author of “I Called Him Uncle Will.” Doris “Coke” Meyer will be the guest speaker at the annual book review sponsored by Chapter BM P.E.O. The book review will be at First United Methodist Church Family Life Center, 1615 N. Hwy. 88 on Friday, March 7, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. Tickets are currently on sale for $10 per person.Continued ...
- Claremore schools participate in Read Across America week
- CHS Froshmore Academic Team
- Meyer guest speaker at annual book review