Rogers County Audit:
A recent report issued by Oklahoma State Auditor Gary Jones documented Rogers County Clerk Robin Anderson solicited donations from several Rogers County vendors.
- Portion of 4180 Road remains closed for completion of bridge work
- Catoosa High School artists paint mural to instill respect, inspiration
- Local attorneys fight to eliminate judgment
- Rogers County Water Dist. 16 receives grant
- Rogers County Audit:
VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
A child is safe after climbing into and getting stuck inside a claw crane machine at a Lincoln, Neb., bowling alley Monday.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- VIDEO: From infant to teen in four minutes
- VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
Claremore HS to perform ‘South Pacific’ Friday
Claremore High School students will perform Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “South Pacific” beginning Friday at the Robson Performing Arts Center.Continued ...
- Remembering Back When...
- City hosts ‘permit-free garage sale weekend’
- Claremore HS to perform ‘South Pacific’ Friday