No evidence or human remains found
Rogers County Sheriff’s deputies and assisting agencies vacated a Tiawah property Friday, after no evidence or human remains were found in connection to the disappearance of a local resident that went missing in 1996.Continued ...
- RCLC launches letter campaign
- Inequality crisis shot with factual problems, hypocrisy
- Obama wants limits on US company mergers abroad
- Local churches impact poverty
- No evidence or human remains found
Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world
We all know there are only two types of people in the world: cat people and dog people. But data from market research firm Euromonitor suggest that these differences extend beyond individual preferences and to the realm of geopolitics: it turns out there are cat countries and dog countries, too.Continued ...
- Officials investigate oil-covered barn owls, dead birds
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Where cats are more popular than dogs in the U.S.-and all over the world
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman