Funds benefit police, fire, parks and capital improvements
Portion of 4180 Road remains closed for completion of bridge work
A portion of 4180 Road will remain closed through at least Thursday as workers complete a bridge widening project on the south end of Claremore Lake.
- Rogers County Audit:
- Catoosa High School artists paint mural to instill respect, inspiration
- Local attorneys fight to eliminate judgment
- Rogers County Water Dist. 16 receives grant
- Portion of 4180 Road remains closed for completion of bridge work
Smartphone kill switches are coming
Smartphones need kill switches. It's a relatively easy solution to the pricey (and irritating) problem of smartphone theft. But who would have thought that the big carriers would team up with Apple, Google, Microsoft, Nokia, Samsung and lots of other manufacturers to voluntarily begin adding the technology by July 2015? The cooperative spirit! It makes so much sense!Continued ...
- VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
- VIDEO: Boston bomb scare defendant appears in court
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
Claremore HS to perform ‘South Pacific’ Friday
Claremore High School students will perform Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “South Pacific” beginning Friday at the Robson Performing Arts Center.Continued ...
- Remembering Back When...
- City hosts ‘permit-free garage sale weekend’
- Claremore HS to perform ‘South Pacific’ Friday