Obama wants limits on US company mergers abroad
Staking out a populist stand ahead of the midterm elections, President Barack Obama on Thursday demanded “economic patriotism” from U.S. corporations that use legal means to avoid U.S. taxes through overseas mergers.Continued ...
- Local churches impact poverty
- Grand Jury recesses until August
- Former Sheriff’s deputy arrested
- Chelsea man receives 54-year sentence for child abuse
- Obama wants limits on US company mergers abroad
Officials investigate oil-covered barn owls, dead birds
“These birds got into a saltwater tank that was full. Most of it’s saltwater, but there’s the scum of oil on top of it. That’s the reason why the (Oklahoma) Corporation Commission and federal rules say that those tanks have to be covered." — Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation Major County Game Warden Lt. Frank HuebertContinued ...
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Officials investigate oil-covered barn owls, dead birds
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman