Grand Jury recesses until August
The multicounty grand jury charged with investigating accusations of misconduct by Rogers County officials recessed Thursday until August 19-21, saying it needed to hear from more witnesses before returning a finding in the matter.Continued ...
- Former Sheriff’s deputy arrested
- Chelsea man receives 54-year sentence for child abuse
- Rogers County Clerk sues The Daily Progress
- Local band loses everything on tour
- Grand Jury recesses until August
Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
The NCAA once cracked down on colleges that went too far luring top prospects, then it targeted teams that lathered players with special treatment. That was until the NCAA's get-tough approach backfired, rendering it ineffective and creating an opportunity for those who want to play dirty.Continued ...
- Affordable Care Act 80/20 rule will provide refunds to many Oklahomans
- Seniors share homes for cost saving
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman