Authorities continue search for human remains in Rogers County cold case
Rogers County investigators and deputy reserves continue to search for a local woman’s remains near the Tiawah Hills area, south of Claremore.Continued ...
- Grand jury resumes review of misconduct accusations
- Council appoints Kirtley to Ward I seat
- Authorities continue search for human remains related to Rogers County cold case
- Commissioners approve seven bridge projects
- Authorities continue search for human remains in Rogers County cold case
Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
Three times within a week, 34-year-old Michael Granillo went to the emergency room at Northridge Hospital Medical Center in Los Angeles because of intense back pain. Each time, Granillo, who didn't have insurance, stayed for less than an hour before leaving without being seen by a doctor.Continued ...
- An oncologist uses scorpion venom to locate cancer cells
- Wal-Mart to cut prices more aggressively in back-to-school push
- Hospitals let patients schedule ER visits
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman