Obama wants limits on US company mergers abroad
Staking out a populist stand ahead of the midterm elections, President Barack Obama on Thursday demanded “economic patriotism” from U.S. corporations that use legal means to avoid U.S. taxes through overseas mergers.Continued ...
- Local churches impact poverty
- Grand Jury recesses until August
- Former Sheriff’s deputy arrested
- Chelsea man receives 54-year sentence for child abuse
- Obama wants limits on US company mergers abroad
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman