Corruption accusations remain in limbo
The multi-county grand jury considering accusations of corruption by Rogers County officials recessed Thursday until mid-January, saying it needed more time to complete its investigation.Continued ...
- Rep. Quinn proposed tests for elected officials
- Friends turn savings into gifts to help others
- Commissioners agree on E911 system install
- Courthouse Plaza shapes up
- Corruption accusations remain in limbo
VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
The head of the Deaf Federation of South Africa said the sign language interpreter on stage during Tuesday's memorial for Nelson Mandela was a fake.Continued ...
- VIDEO: DOT camera captures massive pileup
- VIDEO: Obama urges world to act on Mandela's legacy
- VIDEO: Interpreter at Mandela memorial called a 'fake'
Former Claremore resident killed in Marietta
A former Claremore resident died Monday in southern Oklahoma, when he was struck by a vehicle as he crossed the highway.Continued ...
- Share the Spirit assists with Christmas dinner baskets
- Rice reschedules annual Tree of Remembrance Service
- Former Claremore resident killed in Marietta