Bill to dedicate $600M for Okla. schools scheduled
A bill designed to increase public school funding by $600 million annually is scheduled for a hearing on the floor of the Oklahoma Senate.Continued ...
- Judge Post disqualifies herself from DA’s cases
- Rogers County schools experience minimal test disruptions
- Construction bid awarded for King Rd. widening
- Oklahoma high court reinstates tax panel's ruling
- Bill to dedicate $600M for Okla. schools scheduled
Paint, doodle and sketch: 3 apps for art lovers
In the absence of a palette of watercolors and a sketchpad, these three apps can fill in as your art supplies of choice.Continued ...
- VIDEO: Leopard attacks crowd in India
- VIDEO: Moose charges snowmobile, flees after warning shot
- Paint, doodle and sketch: 3 apps for art lovers
Port of Catoosa companies are Red Cross “Heroes”
Recently during the month of March, the local American Red Cross service center held it’s annual “HEROES for the American Red Cross” Campaign. This is the only formal fundraising campaign they conduct each year. This year’s Champaign Chairman is Bob Portiss, Port Director, Tulsa Port of Catoosa. The goal is to raise $35,000.Continued ...
- Claremore HS to perform ‘South Pacific’ Friday
- Remembering Back When...
- Port of Catoosa companies are Red Cross “Heroes”