Winning barbecue teams coming to Will Rogers Downs Saturday
Chelsea man receives 54-year sentence for child abuse
A Chelsea man was sentenced to 54 years in prison Wednesday after he pleaded guilty to the charges of child abuse by injury and child sexual abuse.Continued ...
- Rogers County Clerk sues The Daily Progress
- Local band loses everything on tour
- RSU among Top 15 Southwest schools for game development
- SEARCH DAY 3
- Chelsea man receives 54-year sentence for child abuse
Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
The NCAA once cracked down on colleges that went too far luring top prospects, then it targeted teams that lathered players with special treatment. That was until the NCAA's get-tough approach backfired, rendering it ineffective and creating an opportunity for those who want to play dirty.Continued ...
- Affordable Care Act 80/20 rule will provide refunds to many Oklahomans
- Seniors share homes for cost saving
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman