Mullin, Faught to face off on Aug. 28
When Hope Thompson received the news that her nephew, Jeremiah Green, was diagnosed with a rare and terminal illness, it changed everything for the now 17-year-old Oklahoma Virtual Academy (OVCA) student and her family.Continued ...
- Grand jury meets on Rogers County clash
- County’s $24 million construction projects comes to a close
- Claremore schools to be in session Wednesday
- Body of missing teen recovered in local pond
- Giving Back
VIDEO: Obama urges world to act on Mandela's legacy
President Obama spoke of former South African President Nelson Mandela's legacy of making peace by getting them to trust each other. Obama spoke at the memorial for Mandela in Johannesburg, South Africa.Continued ...
- How to care for a cut Christmas tree
- VIDEO: Plane tries to land sideways
- VIDEO: Obama urges world to act on Mandela's legacy
Share the Spirit assists with Christmas dinner baskets
John was recently injured at work, breaking his collarbone in a fall.Continued ...
- Rice reschedules annual Tree of Remembrance Service
- Rice to host annual Tree of Remembrance Service
- Share the Spirit assists with Christmas dinner baskets