No evidence or human remains found
Rogers County Sheriff’s deputies and assisting agencies vacated a Tiawah property Friday, after no evidence or human remains were found in connection to the disappearance of a local resident that went missing in 1996.Continued ...
- RCLC launches letter campaign
- Inequality crisis shot with factual problems, hypocrisy
- Obama wants limits on US company mergers abroad
- Local churches impact poverty
- No evidence or human remains found
Officials investigate oil-covered barn owls, dead birds
“These birds got into a saltwater tank that was full. Most of it’s saltwater, but there’s the scum of oil on top of it. That’s the reason why the (Oklahoma) Corporation Commission and federal rules say that those tanks have to be covered." — Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation Major County Game Warden Lt. Frank HuebertContinued ...
- Arizona's prolonged lethal injection is fourth in U.S. this year
- Has the ipad lost its swag?
- Officials investigate oil-covered barn owls, dead birds
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman