ROGERS COUNTY —
Portion of 4180 Road remains closed for completion of bridge work
A portion of 4180 Road will remain closed through at least Thursday as workers complete a bridge widening project on the south end of Claremore Lake.
- Rogers County Audit:
- Catoosa High School artists paint mural to instill respect, inspiration
- Local attorneys fight to eliminate judgment
- Rogers County Water Dist. 16 receives grant
- Portion of 4180 Road remains closed for completion of bridge work
To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
Sleep. Oh, to sleep. A good night's sleep is often a struggle for more than half of American adults. And for occasional insomnia, there are good reasons to avoid using medications, whether over-the-counter or prescription.Continued ...
- Smartphone kill switches are coming
- VIDEO: Toddler climbs into vending machine
- To sleep well, you may need to adjust what you eat and when
Claremore HS to perform ‘South Pacific’ Friday
Claremore High School students will perform Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “South Pacific” beginning Friday at the Robson Performing Arts Center.Continued ...
- Remembering Back When...
- City hosts ‘permit-free garage sale weekend’
- Claremore HS to perform ‘South Pacific’ Friday