OKLAHOMA CITY —
No evidence or human remains found
Rogers County Sheriff’s deputies and assisting agencies vacated a Tiawah property Friday, after no evidence or human remains were found in connection to the disappearance of a local resident that went missing in 1996.Continued ...
- RCLC launches letter campaign
- Inequality crisis shot with factual problems, hypocrisy
- Obama wants limits on US company mergers abroad
- Local churches impact poverty
- No evidence or human remains found
Fast food comes to standstill in China
The shortage of meat is the result of China's latest food scandal, in which a Shanghai supplier allegedly tackled the problem of expired meat by putting it in new packaging and shipping it to fast-food restaurants around the countryContinued ...
- How spy agencies keep their 'toys' from law enforcement
- Hall of Fame adds businesslike Braves, Frank Thomas, managers La Russa and Torre
- Fast food comes to standstill in China
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman