Grand Jury recesses until August
The multicounty grand jury charged with investigating accusations of misconduct by Rogers County officials recessed Thursday until August 19-21, saying it needed to hear from more witnesses before returning a finding in the matter.Continued ...
- Former Sheriff’s deputy arrested
- Chelsea man receives 54-year sentence for child abuse
- Rogers County Clerk sues The Daily Progress
- Local band loses everything on tour
- Grand Jury recesses until August
Facebook continues moneymaking trend
Facebook seems to have figured out - for now at least - the holy grail for all media right now: how to make money selling mobile ads.Continued ...
- Better police needed for college teams enticed to cheat
- Affordable Care Act 80/20 rule will provide refunds to many Oklahomans
- Facebook continues moneymaking trend
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman