Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
- Former Owasso city manager gets nonprofit job
- Witness: More Oklahoma bombing videos may exist
- Rogers County couple arrested for child endangerment
- Oklahoma Sales Tax Holiday this weekend
- Police department turns to Facebook for guidance on use of 'negro'
Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
The Spanx empire of stomach-flattening, thigh-slimming, jiggle-reducing foundation garments has expanded to include what the brand promises is the mother of all body-shaping miracles: Spanx jeans.Continued ...
- Sterling not the only bad owner
- Medical marijuana opponents' most powerful argument is at odds with a mountain of research
- Spanx stretches into new territory with jeans, but promised magic is elusive
Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman
The 79th Annual State Conference of Oklahoma Home and Community Education was held at the Embassy Suites Conference Center in Norman, Okla. on July 13-15, 2014.Continued ...
- Timms brings child abuse awareness to Claremore
- Silent Auction Saturday at First Presbyterian Church Claremore
- Oowala OHCE Group attends state conference in Norman