The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
As featured on
As the big engines on the B-29 "Doc" roared to life Wednesday morning at Terre Haute Regional Airport, Jan Manuel could feel what her father must have experienced while serving as a co-pilot of the same type of bomber during World War II.
- Claremore Walmart temporarily closed
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: What is the Oklahoma Real ID, how to get one
- Four newcomers added to CN Council
- Claremore swimmers dominate summer events
- Road work impacts businesses
- SH-20 crews hit gas line
- First United Methodist opens cooling station
- Cole’s McGirt Amendment heads to House Floor
- New Oklahoma virus cases top 1,000 for 3rd consecutive day
- CHS Class of 1970 to hold 50th + 1 reunion
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.