The Claremore Civic Band, a volunteer group of extremely talented Claremore musicians, met for practice Tuesday night ahead of their free concert in Gazebo Park on July 30. Grab some food from main street bring your lawn chairs for an evening of beautiful music, outside the Claremore Museum of History.
This Week's Circulars
Gerald Dean Lang, 73, of Colby, KS, passed away Jan 22, 2022, with his family by his side. Jerry was born Jan 2, 1949, in Hoxie, KS, to Albert and Agatha (Pfannenstiel) Lang. As a child, Gerald attended Sacred Heart School in Colby. He was very involved in Boy Scouts and earned his Eagle Sco…
- Baseball field receives new name: Claremore Legion Field's new name honors men who revamped park: AG Murray, Paul Pixley
- Locals help fire victim: She Brews, 619 Nutrition, Cedar Point and more come together to rebuild fire victim’s life
- J. Farley's hosts Polar Plunge: Funds raised from Polar Plunge benefit Special Olympics Oklahoma
- Talala man arrested for streaking: VPD used drone to apprehend naked man in woods
- New non-profit to help veterans: Parkers create Saving Souls K9 Foundation to provide service dogs
- UPDATE: Collision report released for wreck involving OSU athletes Ferrari, Rodriguez
- GUEST VIEWS: City offers help with delinquent accounts
- School bus wipes out light: Street light on Cherokee Avenue, Will Rogers Boulevard replaced
- LOCAL COLD CASE FEATURED IN FESTIVAL: Cade Thomas will have film “Laura” in the opening of True Crime Film Fest
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Lady Cardinals easily claim Chouteau Invitational title
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.