With the recent resignation of Claremore Public School board member, Brandon Wofford - Ward 5, the CPS Board of Education is now taking applications to fill the vacant seat. The Board of Education has sixty (60) days to fill this vacancy beginning 1/1/2020. All applicants must live within the boundaries of Ward 5 to be considered. You can find the School Board Map here or on the Claremore Public School website. If you are interested in speaking to or serving on the Claremore School Board, please contact Superintendent Bryan Frazier at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Board of Education will appoint the vacant seat on February 10, 2020. The deadline for consideration will be February 1, 2020.
This Week's Circulars
Ruth Marie Ritter, Born In Midland Park, New Jersey, on October 7, 1926 to the parents of Herman and Henrietta (Klemm) Kleindienst passed away on March 19, 2020 in Claremore, Oklahoma with family by her side. She was 93 years old. Ruth attended Midland Park Elementary School and graduated fr…
- City issues emergency order closing bars, dining rooms and more
- GALLERY: Viral “Bear Hunt” trend based on a children’s book comes to Claremore, Verdigris
- Health Dept. dispels Rogers County COVID-19 reporting rumors
- Mayes County has first confirmed case of COVID-19, state total climbs to 106
- POLICE: Man arrested for first degree murder says 'he did what he had to do'
- Dave Ramsey to livestream message of hope during coronavirus crisis
- ON THE FRONT LINE: ‘From a pleading ER nurse, begging for a chance’
- Rogers County closings and cancellations for COVID-19
- Reasor’s COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- City of Claremore: COVID-19 updates