entitled Selene Finance LP, Plaintiff, vs. Eric Scott Eden, Spouse of Eric Scott Eden, if married, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. and State of Oklahoma ex rel., Oklahoma Tax Commission
PERSONS OR OTHER ENTITIES HAVING AN INTEREST IN THE PROPERTY WHOSE INTEREST IS SOUGHT TO BE EXTINGUISHED, INCLUDING THOSE WHOSE ACTUAL ADDRESS IS UNKNOWN AND PERSONS OR OTHER ENTITIES WHOSE UNKNOWN SUCCESSORS ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED ARE: Harold G. Rush and Vinson Wade Rush.
WHOSE ACTUAL ADDRESS IS UNKNOWN AND PERSONS OR OTHER ENTITIES WHOSE UNKNOWN SUCCESSORS ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED ARE: William D. Yelley, Kathryn A. Yelley, State of Oklahoma ex rel. Oklahoma Tax Commission, United States of America ex rel., Internal Revenue Service, Michael A. Nomura and Boston Avenue Law PLLC.
Sealed bids will be received by the Division of Capital Assets Management, Construction and Properties Department (DCAM/CAP), Will Rogers Building, 2401 Lincoln Blvd. Ste. 106
- A SMALL FORTUNE: Claremore man offers $10,000 for rare penny
- Rogers County man held on $100,500 bond on felony rape charges
- From Verdigris boy to Navy Officer: meet Ryan Robison
- THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN: Members of 1999 Claremore baseball team reflect on state championship
- Chief to lieutenant: ‘Always take the right path’
- Late step grandfather inspires Smallwood in 3-2 win over Prairie Grove
- Bulcroft, Lechlider score 6 goals in 10-0 win over Inola
- Community weighs in as Claremore’s districts take shape
- OFF THE LEASH: Korn named as Rocklahoma headliner
- REVIEW: RSU’s “The War to End All Wars” offers an emotional connection to the past