It is national school counselor appreciation week and Claremore Public Schools chose to use the opportunity to honor the tireless school counselors at each school in the district.
On Aug. 23, 2016, voters approved a three-quarter percent sales tax, and the extension of an existing one-quarter percent sales tax, to fund a project to include the pipeline to Kaw Lake, pump stations, storage areas, a water treatment plant and intake structures. More than 68 percent voted …
Cub Scouts of Pack 141 enjoyed a full day of S.T.E.M. education at the Tulsa Aerospace Museum and Planetarium. This is the pack’s second year for this S.T.E.M. education funded by the Son’s of the American Legion and several Claremore businesses.
- Couple arrested after infant tests positive for amphetamines
- Meet the Doc: local woman brings her practice home
- Oologah native serves as a member of U.S. Navy’s ‘Silent Service’ in Pearl Harbor
- Studio Ninety Nine brings barre, yoga downtown
- Changes coming to Claremore Main Street
- Claremore Seeing Red
- Claremore-Sequoyah High School senior serves as state senate page
- SUSPECT IN CUSTODY: Man accused of trying to run down deputies during pursuit has been found
- Live thoroughbred racing returns to Will Rogers Downs
- REVIEW: Eat pie and laugh out loud at ‘Noises Off!’ this weekend