No. 12 Notre Dame ran away with a 41-13 victory over No. 18 Wisconsin Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago. Here are some of the images from the Fighting Irish's 28-point win.
Sixty years and counting. A favorite of the Inola Hay Day celebration, the hay bale contest, wrapped up another successful year. Creative Inola residents pulled out all the stops for all categories.
The Notre Dame football team used a big Kyren Williams touchdown run in the fourth quarter to hold off Purdue, 27-13, Saturday at Notre Dame Stadium. Here are some of the images from South Bend.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
Sixteen teams fought for the title of Corporate Olympic Champion on Thursday. The teams that participated included Spectrum Paint Co., BancFirst, Pelco Structural, RCB Bank, Rogers State University, City of Claremore, Chick-fil-A, Baker Hughes, Cedar Point, Clear Title, Claremore Christian S…
- Enter the Fourth and Final Kingdom in Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream
- FOOTBALL: Yang hits 3 field goals as Indians stun Claremore, end 11-game losing streak
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: When is National Suicide Prevention Month, why it’s important
- Phelps inducted into Rogers County Fair Hall of Fame
- Public land event planned at Oologah Lake
- FOOTBALL: Piguet, Eagles speed past Locust Grove
- Rogers County students receive scholarships
- 2021 Verdigris Homecoming Court announced
- NOTHING BUT GREEN: Week 4 high school football picks
- Week 4 Progress-area high school football scores
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.