No. 7 Cincinnati snapped No. 9 Notre Dame's four-plus year home winning streak Saturday with a 24-13 victory.
No. 12 Notre Dame ran away with a 41-13 victory over No. 18 Wisconsin Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago. Here are some of the images from the Fighting Irish's 28-point win.
Sixty years and counting. A favorite of the Inola Hay Day celebration, the hay bale contest, wrapped up another successful year. Creative Inola residents pulled out all the stops for all categories.
Sixteen teams fought for the title of Corporate Olympic Champion on Thursday. The teams that participated included Spectrum Paint Co., BancFirst, Pelco Structural, RCB Bank, Rogers State University, City of Claremore, Chick-fil-A, Baker Hughes, Cedar Point, Clear Title, Claremore Christian S…
This Week's Circulars
Larry L. Beaman, 84, of Claremore, Oklahoma, went home to be with Jesus, his Savior on October 13, 2021. Larry was born July 12, 1937 in Morrisonville, IL to Samuel T and Nadine Mae Beaman(Barker). He attended Grand Rapids School of Bible and Music (GRSBM). He was married to his wife, Marily…
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: Flags will be flying at half mast in honor of General Colin Powell
- Claremore Engineering department rehabilitates Claremore Lake Dam
- CPS grown in last year: Frazier presents education status at Claremore Chamber event
- Rotary club hosts blood drive
- Regulation of medical marijuana frustrating growers, lawmakers in Oklahoma
- Inola fishers head to state
- Parklets installed downtown
- Sheriff’s Office construction to prevent leakage
- BIRD SETTLES IN CLAREMORE: City approves agreement with scooter company
- VOLLEYBALL: Claremore falls to Piedmont in 5A quarterfinals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.