The Rogers County Board of Commissioners will meet at 9 a.m. Monday on the first floor of the county courthouse, 200 S. Lynn Riggs. The agenda includes:
* A public hearing, discussion and possible action about rezoning 109.75 acres of land from agricultural to planned unit development (PUD) in District 3. The intended use of the land, located at 15144 E. 500 Road in Claremore, is for a single-family residential subdivision.
* Utility permits in District 1 and District 2 for Rural Water District No. 3.
* Consideration of bids for road salt and for scrap metal.
* The discussion and possible action regarding the establishment of a project fund for ETRCR1-66(08)20 Flint Road Utility Relocation project.
* Blanket purchase orders for materials, supplies, parts, groceries and prescriptions.
To find more information on the agenda and minutes from previous meetings, go online to www.rogerscounty.org.