Two of the Confederate monuments on the lawn of the Cherokee Nation Capitol Square are soon to be removed, according to Principal Chief Chuck Hoskin Jr.
As featured on
Two Confederate monuments were removed from the Cherokee Nation Capitol Square in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, the morning of Saturday, June 13.
This Week's Circulars
Jessie Jay Phelps born February 15, 1929. He is survived by 3 children, daughter Karen Dennis and husband Ron, daughter Sherye Griffin, and son Jay Phelps and wife Pam. Jessie is survived by 2 brothers and 1 sister, 7 grandchildren, 19 great grandchildren, 3 great great grandchildren and man…
- UPDATED: From fully-accredited to probation: State reprimands Oologah-Talala school district
- Chelsea man charged with 19 counts child sex crimes
- BREAKING: Claremore City Manager submits resignation
- Food distribution schedule, location changes
- Two vehicles, two pedestrians involved in Claremore wreck
- Area offensive linemen nominated for VYPE Fan's Choice poll
- ELECTION RESULTS: Edwards retains Rogers County Court Clerk position
- Justus-Tiawah awarded $100,000 COVID assistance grant
- State, national leaders share thoughts on passing of Tulsa Police Sgt. Craig Johnson
- Video: Claremore Public Schools to reopen August 20, with multiple enrollment options