Bids were received by Rogers County Board of Commissioners from three companies to provide affordable internet service for underserved areas o…
Claremore has it all, including a regional airport that serves local pilots as well as private jets of those coming for meetings from across t…
A Black Rain Ordinance bid for rifles for the Rogers County Sheriff’s Department was selected and approved during the Board of Commissioners M…
A young artist and outgoing City Council member were recognized during the Claremore City Council meeting on April 17.
In an effort to clear up confusion stemming from what officials believe is a distrust of city or county government, the Rogers County Commissi…
WHAT: Regular Meeting
Rogers County Information Technology Director Brett Williston gave a presentation last week to the Oklahoma Broadband Expansion Council (OBEC)…
ROGERS COUNTY –– Rogers County road crews are working ahead of extreme weather projections leading up to Christmas weekend.
Rogers County Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) approved a resolution recently awarding a performance bonus to part-time and full-time coun…
Rogers County Board of County Commissioners approved construction plans and signing of the title sheet for the Winganon Causeway project durin…
This Week's Circulars
- SPEED, STRENGTH & UNITY: Claremore coach Hurt anticipates promising football season
- A TRIUMPH ON THE COURT: Claremore’s Choplin secures spot on OCA All-State tennis team
- Education video prompts outrage, tears among educators
- GALLERY: Will Rogers Stampede PRCA Rodeo
- Inola native Lillie Walker, Duke softball's journey to WCWS ends in Super Regionals
- Alumni from Rogers County schools shine in NCAA Division I softball regionals
- 19th century baseball game brings history to life at Will Rogers Memorial Museum
- IWPC Picnic attendees learn Cherokee Nation to be new owners of WR Ranch
- Blue Star Mothers seek donations
- Mental Health Month: Awareness removes stigma
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.