While Lorin Mooney was in court for a child neglect and narcotics case, the Rogers County Sheriff's Office and Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Taskforce were serving a warrant on his residence.
A widely-circulated Facebook post and a comment threatening the murder of police families has been deleted from popular community pages in Claremore after a felony arrest was made.
Stolen mail, paraphernalia, and 23.3 grams of methamphetamine were reportedly found during a search warrant that resulted in a felony arrest Thursday.
Yesterday, felony charges were filed against William Mooney, a former teacher and assistant coach for Catoosa Public Schools.
Denton L. Howard didn’t stop accumulating criminal allegations after being booked into the Rogers County Jail.
Officers responded to the scene of what they thought was a man who had shot himself in the stomach but quickly learned that wasn't the case.
A Claremore business owner has been charged with a felony count of peeping tom after being accused of recording women in the store's restroom.
Nuts and bolts, a book, a car stereo and more were thrown out of a vehicle at police during a pursuit early Thursday.
A 35-year-old Owasso man was arrested while standing naked in the middle of the road, screaming racial slurs at passing motorists.
Felony charges have been filed against two Claremore women accused of embezzling roughly $30,000 from their employer over the course of two years.
Reports of a man “exposing himself” inside a vehicle in the Sprout’s parking lot in Owasso drew the attention of law enforcement.
After a three-day search, law enforcement says the suspect in a pursuit and shooting has been apprehended.
A Chelsea man was booked into Rogers County Jail over the weekend for allegedly threatening to kill a woman with a butcher knife.
A Claremore man is facing a possible third felony child abuse charge after reportedly "banging his son's head into the kitchen counter" for failing to learn his spelling words for school.
- Stolen mail, meth seized in child neglect arrest
- Safe to drink? City officials say yes
- Ceremonial signing held for five-day school week bill
- POLICE: Man posts death threats after police altercation with dogs
- Claremore resurfaces football field
- Will Rogers Memorial names activities, education manager
- SOFTBALL: Lady Zebras spank Coweta in home opener
- 40 Under Forty honorees announced
- LA screenwriter visits Claremore, researching for new Oklahoma!-based TV series
- CPD addresses Facebook post; says no reason to believe threats are credible