Denton L. Howard didn’t stop accumulating criminal allegations after being booked into the Rogers County Jail.
Officers responded to the scene of what they thought was a man who had shot himself in the stomach but quickly learned that wasn't the case.
A Claremore business owner has been charged with a felony count of peeping tom after being accused of recording women in the store's restroom.
Nuts and bolts, a book, a car stereo and more were thrown out of a vehicle at police during a pursuit early Thursday.
A 35-year-old Owasso man was arrested while standing naked in the middle of the road, screaming racial slurs at passing motorists.
Felony charges have been filed against two Claremore women accused of embezzling roughly $30,000 from their employer over the course of two years.
Reports of a man “exposing himself” inside a vehicle in the Sprout’s parking lot in Owasso drew the attention of law enforcement.
After a three-day search, law enforcement says the suspect in a pursuit and shooting has been apprehended.
A Chelsea man was booked into Rogers County Jail over the weekend for allegedly threatening to kill a woman with a butcher knife.
A Claremore man is facing a possible third felony child abuse charge after reportedly "banging his son's head into the kitchen counter" for failing to learn his spelling words for school.
Charges have officially been filed against a Rogers County woman who reportedly left a "17-year old non-verbal juvenile with mental disabilities" at a Kansas rest stop.
The Claremore Police Department confirms that Officer Matt Rice was arrested Saturday, Dec. 8, at about 11:40 p.m. by the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
During the sentencing hearing this week, prosecutors described Julian Watson's crimes as "every woman's nightmare."
- TRAPPED: Rogers County resident says she is stuck as home disappears down the river
- POLICE: Man lied about shooting himself in the stomach, arrested for child abuse
- CIEDA land donation to support Claremore Public Schools
- EAGLE EYE: Sequoyah grad Moniz reflects on storied preps career
- For man accused of throwing rocks at passing cars, offenses continue after arrest
- Antique firearm auction to benefit preservation, conservation, upkeep at J.M. Davis
- Waco family searches for lost therapy dog in Claremore
- Sofidel, related projects near completion
- The boy who helped build a spaceship and other Rogers County stories from Apollo 11
- Hope Harbor Academy honors inaugural class of graduates