Construction has started on the drive-thru coffee shop, Dutch Bros Coffee, where Golden Corral used to stand. Dutch Bros hasn’t released a specific open date, but is scheduled to open in the spring of 2022.
This Week's Circulars
Toni Kay Frakes, age 75, of Claremore, Oklahoma, passed away Wednesday, January 19, 2022 at her home in Claremore, Oklahoma. Graveside services will be held Saturday, January 22, 2022 at 11:30 AM, at Woodlawn Cemetery in Claremore, OK with Jay Stegall officiating. Toni was born October 30, 1…
Debra Kay Hobbs-Chappell, age 66, of Claremore, Oklahoma, passed away January 16th, 2022, in Tulsa. Oklahoma. Debra was born July 19, 1955, in Duncan, Oklahoma. Debra enjoyed crochet, gardening, reading, and playing computer games. She also enjoyed feeding the deer and animals around her hou…
Stanley "Stan" Vernon Severson, 91, of Summerville, SC, loving husband of Carole Krauter Severson, passed away January 12, 2022 at Lowcountry Community Hospice House. A Visitation for family and friends will be Saturday, January 15, 2022 from 4 o'clock until 6 o'clock at Parks Funeral Home. …
- GIRLS BASKETBALL: Daniels sparks Lady Cards to 34-point win over Adair
- BASKETBALL: Catoosa Port City Classic brackets set
- Hospital inundated with COVID: Hillcrest Hospital Emergency Room for emergency care, not COVID testing
- Roads closed on Keetonville Hill
- State senator criticizes ‘shameful, dangerous’ comments from gun lobbyist
- Cherokee Nation Catoosa Tag Office temporarily relocating
- New non-profit to help veterans: Parkers create Saving Souls K9 Foundation to provide service dogs
- FIELD OF DREAMS BANQUET: MLB vet Reuss recalls favorite memories as pro
- RSU Bartlesville partners with Phillips 66
- PORT CITY CLASSIC: Muns makes surprise return, Knight tallies career highs as shorthanded Lady Zebras fall to Catoosa
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.