Members of the Claremore Fire Department thread a rope needed to raise the United States flag on a flagpole outside the Claremore Daily Progress' office. Captain Casey Morrison said the fire department wanted to make sure the flag was flying by Veterans Day in honor of those who served. Morrison, Lieutenants Jordon Madole and Stephen Campbell, and Firefighter Rick Bitting used a tower truck to raise the flag on the three-story flagpole.
As featured on
- Following in family footsteps: Claremore’s Lowrey promoted to Brigadier general
- Best of Claremore 2020
- FOOTBALL: OSSAA releases playoff brackets
- Rogers County earns workforce excellence achievement
- Health department COVID-19 testing times updated
- Foyil PD goal to be operational by Feb. 1
- Library returns to 'no contact checkout'
- BASKETBALL: Keith sparks second-half surge in Verdigris win over Miami
- FOOTBALL: Missed opportunities doom Verdigris in quarterfinal loss to No. 3 Heritage Hall
- FOOTBALL: Lincoln Christian routs No. 9 Anadarko in 3A quarterfinals