A charming story about a tight-knit family is exactly what we all need this summer. So, this month the Claremore Progress Book Club is diving into “Real Men Knit” by author Kwana Jackson.
Tired of chasing your siblings around the same boring back yard with the same boring NERF gun? Looking for a real challenge in your play fire fights?
Students looking to improve math and science scores on required college admissions ACT tests will be able to receive expert coaching in two upcoming Math & Science Prep workshops at Rogers State University, May 11 or June 29, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
UPDATE: Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls and Shovels & Rope will co-headline a show at Cain's Ballroom, Wednesday, May 1. Doors open at 6 p.m., show starts at 7 p.m.
- The Role of the Anti-Christ in Week 70
- Firehouse Subs comes to Catoosa: Oklahoma veterans will open store Dec. 20
- Claremore Lake Park will be lit with Christmas lights for the Inaugural Claremore Lake Light Display
- Students gift Thanksgiving dinner: RSU’s President’s Leadership Class completes community service project
- SH-20 construction starts again: ONG to finish pipeline relocation by Dec. 14
- Inaugural Elder Angel Tree set up at Rhapsody Salon and Day Spa
- FOOTBALL: Carney, Gilkey run wild against Bishop McGuinness
- NOTHING BUT GREEN: Round 3 high school football playoff picks
- Local author wins award: Mercedes Lackey named 38th SFWA Grand Master
- Cherokee Nation to study employee compensation, raise minimum wage to $15 per hour by 2025
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.