A charming story about a tight-knit family is exactly what we all need this summer. So, this month the Claremore Progress Book Club is diving into “Real Men Knit” by author Kwana Jackson.
Tired of chasing your siblings around the same boring back yard with the same boring NERF gun? Looking for a real challenge in your play fire fights?
Students looking to improve math and science scores on required college admissions ACT tests will be able to receive expert coaching in two upcoming Math & Science Prep workshops at Rogers State University, May 11 or June 29, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
UPDATE: Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls and Shovels & Rope will co-headline a show at Cain's Ballroom, Wednesday, May 1. Doors open at 6 p.m., show starts at 7 p.m.
This Week's Circulars
Larry L. Beaman, 84, of Claremore, Oklahoma, went home to be with Jesus, his Savior on October 13, 2021. Larry was born July 12, 1937 in Morrisonville, IL to Samuel T and Nadine Mae Beaman(Barker). He attended Grand Rapids School of Bible and Music (GRSBM). He was married to his wife, Marily…
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: Flags will be flying at half mast in honor of General Colin Powell
- Claremore Engineering department rehabilitates Claremore Lake Dam
- CPS grown in last year: Frazier presents education status at Claremore Chamber event
- Rotary club hosts blood drive
- Regulation of medical marijuana frustrating growers, lawmakers in Oklahoma
- Inola fishers head to state
- Sheriff’s Office construction to prevent leakage
- VOLLEYBALL: Claremore falls to Piedmont in 5A quarterfinals
- BIRD SETTLES IN CLAREMORE: City approves agreement with scooter company
- OSU receives $2.6 million grant: The funds will be used to study regenerative agriculture
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.