Two Inola men were arrested Thursday evening in connection with the sexual assault of a young girl.
Anthony Duncan, 21, were taken into custody by a Rogers County deputy and booked into the Rogers County Jail on two charges of first-degree rape by instrumentation.
Curtis Colvin, 38, reportedly turned himself into the Inola Police Department and was booked into the Rogers County Jail on a charge of abuse of a child — enabling child exploitation. Colvin is the father of the alleged assault victim, according to officials.
The Rogers County Sheriff’s Office also said Duncan had contacted their office asking why authorities were at his residence.
Officials said two warrants were issued Thursday evening in connection with this case.
Inola Police Chief Brad Craig was unavailable for comment.
- BREAKING: One incumbent, three new Claremore city councilors elected
- Council unanimously vote to end mask mandate
- Commissioners remove mask mandate
- New councilors share their plans
- Federal and state tax-filing deadline delayed
- Former inmates need help to succeed
- COVID vaccine clinic planned next week
- Lee donates to VPS
- PHS Innovation Center at RSU Slated to Open This Fall
- CMA honors Drs. Rice, Martin