A Kellyville couple was taken to Tulsa hospitals over the weekend following a single-motorcycle accident on a Rogers County road.
Dale Hollcroft, 46, was traveling westbound on US412, three miles east of Inola, Saturday night, on his 2000 Harley Davidson motorcycle. With Hollcroft was 54-year-old Jerietta Halford, also of Kellyville.
According to the report of OHP Trooper Ron Hamilton, the rear tire blew out on Hollcroft’s motorcycle, causing it to overturn onto the right side, and slide for 100 feet before coming to rest.
Hollcroft was ejected 70 feet from impact, and Halford, was ejected 65 feet from impact, the report stated. Hollcroft was transported to St. Johns Hospital in Tulsa with head, trunk internal trunk external, arm and leg injuries and admitted in critical condition.
Halford was taken by Pafford Ambulance to St. Francis Hospital and admitted in serious condition with head, trunk internal, trunk external, arm and leg injuries.
This Week's Circulars
Larry L. Beaman, 84, of Claremore, Oklahoma, went home to be with Jesus, his Savior on October 13, 2021. Larry was born July 12, 1937 in Morrisonville, IL to Samuel T and Nadine Mae Beaman(Barker). He attended Grand Rapids School of Bible and Music (GRSBM). He was married to his wife, Marily…
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW: Flags will be flying at half mast in honor of General Colin Powell
- Claremore Engineering department rehabilitates Claremore Lake Dam
- CPS grown in last year: Frazier presents education status at Claremore Chamber event
- Regulation of medical marijuana frustrating growers, lawmakers in Oklahoma
- Rotary club hosts blood drive
- Parklets installed downtown
- Inola fishers head to state
- Sheriff’s Office construction to prevent leakage
- BIRD SETTLES IN CLAREMORE: City approves agreement with scooter company
- VOLLEYBALL: Verdigris sweeps Heritage Hall, advances to state semifinals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.