Congressman Markwayne Mullin will be hosting a town hall meeting 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday at the Northeast Technology Center in Claremore.
Rep. Mullin will be speaking on current issues and his actions in Congress.
The public is invited to attend.
More information is available by contacting the district office at (918) 341-9336.
Mullin receives threats
Mullin’s chief of staff this week confirmed that death threats have been made against the newly-elected congressman, his wife and children.
Federal law enforcement authorities consider this to be a “serious matter due to the content and nature of the threatening letters which were received,” said Karl Ahlgren, Mullin’s chief of staff.
Ahlgren said both local and federal authorities have been notified and are investigating the matter.
Ahlgren said precautions have been taken to ensure the safety of his wife and children. He said the office would have no other comment, and directed any additional inquiries be made to the U.S. House Sergeant of Arms Communications Officer, (202) 224-1677.
- BASKETBALL: Keith sparks second-half surge in Verdigris win over Miami
- BASKETBALL: Lady Cardinals force 40 turnovers in season-opening win
- Best of Claremore 2020
- Following in family footsteps: Claremore’s Lowrey promoted to Brigadier general
- Rogers County earns workforce excellence achievement
- Health department COVID-19 testing times updated
- FOOTBALL: OSSAA releases playoff brackets
- Library returns to 'no contact checkout'
- BASKETBALL: Brackets set for Inola's annual Jerry Oquin Tournament
- St. Paul’s Episcopal announces clergy transition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.