The Rogers County Election Board received a new ramp as part of a series of improvements designed to make the new facility on First Street fully accessible for persons with disabilities. Election Board Secretary Terri Thomas has been working with advisors and others on implementing Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines.
- BASKETBALL: Keith sparks second-half surge in Verdigris win over Miami
- BASKETBALL: Lady Cardinals force 40 turnovers in season-opening win
- Best of Claremore 2020
- Following in family footsteps: Claremore’s Lowrey promoted to Brigadier general
- FOOTBALL: OSSAA releases playoff brackets
- Rogers County earns workforce excellence achievement
- Health department COVID-19 testing times updated
- Library returns to 'no contact checkout'
- BASKETBALL: Brackets set for Inola's annual Jerry Oquin Tournament
- St. Paul’s Episcopal announces clergy transition
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.